|Posted by Nelly Matova on June 6, 2014 at 1:15 PM|
You want to learn to play the piano but you don't like to practice. WHAT TO DO?
1. Approach the practicing as a game
2. Set up small practice sessions (10 min. each) two or three times a day. Build a habit .
3. Set up a small goal for each practice. Try to reach your goal in the time you have. Concentrate!
4. PLan your practice time and each time start with different music from your lesson list to avoid boredom.
5. Reward yourself for each goal you reach in your practice.
6. Finish each practice with something you play well or just have learned.
7. Remember, all the small practices acumulate over time. Before you know it, you will be playing the piano.